The meridian massage combines principles of traditional Chinese medicine with findings of Western medicine. I apply the meridian massage according to the method of my teacher, which was introduced into this knowledge by a Tibetan monk.
What are meridians?
Meridians are channels that run in the body and flow through our life energy (Qi). On these channels lie acupuncture points on which the acupuncturist places his needles. I activate the meridians via the massage without needles. It’s absolutely painless. The massage movements are very slow and can thus lead to a deep relaxation. The intention is to clean up the energy flow, resp. to cause flow. By means of a special, heated oil and massage technology, the meridians are activated and the Qi is stimulated to flow harmoniously. The treatment is an energy work involving emotional, mental and physical well-being.
Use and effect
- Preservation of health, prevention of chronic diseases
- Stress, sleep disturbances, restlessness
- Discomfort of the breath organs (sniffs, colds, inflammations)
- Bronchitis and asthma
- Visual disturbances (inflammation, short-sightedness in children, grey star)
- Toothache, inflammation of the oral mucosa, problems after tooth extraction
- Digestive problems (swallowing, gastritis, gastric acidification, constipation)
- Headache, migraine, rotary dizziness
- Paralysis after stroke, nerve pain
- Bed wetting, disturbances during emptying of the bladder
- Ischialgia, arthritis
- Scar disturbances
- Review your health status
- Indication which meridians are affected
- Treatment, technique with warm oil
- The treatment is carried out while lying for about 75 min.
Compensation / Conditions
90 min: 150 CHF (90 min)
This price includes preprocessing and postprocessing and is not recognized by health insurance companies.
Cancellations due to illness or other must be announced by email, Whatsapp or phone at least 24 hours before the scheduled session. Missed appointments will be charged.
+41 (0)79 863 00 72